WHO NEEDS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
- Anyone who is trying to sell a product; Restaurants, food chains, bloggers, online retailers, etc.
- Anyone who wants to stand out from their competition.
- Anyone who wants to be seen as a professional.
WHY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS FOR REAL ESTATE?
- Because the internet is the first place that buyers are going to look at the property, so you want to make sure it looks spectacular. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- You have a professional website, professional business cards and professional flyers. Why would you skimp on the presentation of the product that you are selling?
- Multiple studies have shown that homes marketed with professional photography sell 50% faster and with a higher selling price.
- Higher selling price = higher commission.
- Listings with DSLR, professional photos get 61% more views than their competitors' listings.
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, and only 20% of their time on the listing description and agent description.
- When you present your product with a quality image, buyers are going to be willing to spend more on it. The more value you place on a product the more the buyer is willing to pay.
- People are visually driven and your images say a lot about you. You are building your brand and showing your clients and potential clients that you are set apart from the others. When you choose to use professional quality images, your client will see you as the professional that you are.
- You are representing your client's home and want to make sure it looks its best. A Realtor forgoing a professional photographer, would be like a homeowner trying to sell their home without a Real Estate professional.
- Your client will be pleased to know that you are doing everything possible to sell their home quicker, and for more money. A happy and satisfied client will always refer you.
SO WHY USE ME AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER?
- Because I am passionate about what I do.
- I love to work with people and really enjoy helping my clients present their properties as best as possible.
- I am detailed oriented and will work hard to make sure every image is perfection.
- I am easy going and fun to work with.
Who owns the images? - The photographer. You are purchasing a license to use the photos how you wish for marketing purposes, however, you cannot share or sell to a third party.
I have sold plenty of properties without using professional photos for my listings before, why spend the money on something I don't really need? - The truth is, you really DO need professional photos, if you want to make a good impression, stand out from the rest, sell your property quicker and possibly avoid reducing the asking price.
How do I book you as my photographer? - You can call me, or send me a text or e-mail.
Do you offer a referral reward? - I love referrals just as much as you do, and I am happy to reward my clients when they help me grow my business.
How long does a shoot take? - It really depends on the size of the property, how prepared the home owner is, and whether or not the home is occupied or vacant but typically 30 minutes to an hour. Add an extra 45 minutes for a 3-D tour.
Do I need to be present for the shoot? - It is not a must, but I prefer my agents to be present for my personal safety, for the ease of your client, and to review the images before I deliver them to you.
BOTTOME LINE - You can't afford NOT to use professional images. It only makes sense to invest in the quality of your photography. By selling your property faster and for more money, the small investment in professional photography pays for itself.